Welcome to Dixie Land Guide Dog Users Online, and Top Dog-2019!
We Dixie Land Guide Dog Users are the South Carolina affiliate of Guide Dog Users, Inc. Our tails are wagging! Due to the amazing response to our Top Dog-Charleston, 2019, our event hotel is booked to capacity and we are no longer taking registrations. Our heartfelt thanks to all of our registered attendees! We can't wait to see you in January!
For those of you who cannot attend in person, keep those ears up and stay tuned for our recorded sessions to be announced!
Contact the Dixie Land Guide Team!
We provide education for the sighted community and peer mentoring with advocacy for the blindness community (guide dog, cane and sighted guide users alike), while promoting one community at large.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Paws 4 an update!
Association for the Blind of South Carolina at a special Holiday Drop-In hosted by the Association.At another of her Indiana church engagements, Mt. Zion General Baptist Church in Wadesville, Laurel also introduced Dixie Land and our “Paws 2 Educate” Initiative to God’s kids of all ages. Laurel Jean arrived back in South Carolina just in time for the Christmas Party of the Association for the Blind, where she was our featured guest entertainer. Dixie Land believes that in the promotion and sponsorship of blind entrepreneurs, we can help to create a positive presence of the blindness community among the community at large. Watch your inbox for more posts like this one, and thanks again for your ongoing prayers and support!
Posted by The Dixie Land Guide Team
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Links and Resources
- Association for the Blind, Charleston, SC, proud sponsor of Dixie Land GDU!
- Charleston Pet Resort (a proud sponsor of Top Dog 2010!)
- Dragon Boat Charleston, proud sponsor of Dixie Land GDU!
- Gallant Hearts Guide Dog Center
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind Inc.
- Guide Dog Users of Florida, a Top Dog 2010 Sponsor!
- Guide Dog Users, Inc.
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Guide Dogs of America
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind
- Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Pilot Dogs
- Retina Consultants of Charleston, proud sponsor of Dixie Land GDU!
- Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.
- The Seeing Eye
- ▼ 2012 (5)
- The Dixie Land Guide Team
- Charleston, SC, United States
- Dixie Land Guide Dog Users is the South Carolina Affiliate of Guide Dog Users, Inc., the largest guide dog-related organization In the United States.
Post a Comment